Saturday, June 27, 2009

khamiz yg memeranjatkan..

hurmmm~

actually today i have to work..but then, my aunty didnt tell me anything..soo, i consider off day..but then, i have to go to my mak long house to take some things from her..after i arrived home, i fall asleep..then, i received sms from nic 'ajak-ing' me to eat..agak pelik di situ..tetibew jew kan..its around 6pm..i asked her why?..she just tell nothing..after maghrib my mum n i went to my induk house coz Izwan going to fly to Sarawak to further his study on medic at USM..all the best lil bro!..=PP lepak2 at Izwan's house, playing with Irfan, ask him about transformers and we eat Domino's Pizza together...then, about 9pm i fetch aunty Kiah at her shop somewhere in Sg. bUloh..while i was driving, if i not be careful, i might be in accident..its just a lil bit to get an accident crush..gosh..luckily..then, i received sms from nic's lil bro telling that she's at hospital because of fainted at ktm..i dunno the full story..but, it was shocking me..and my closest others friend..=((

No comments:

Post a Comment