Tuesday, March 17, 2009

20th bday..

uhhhh! for god sake..
im 20th now..
emmmm... whats wrong?its a matter of number actually..
and im still the same NOR AMIRA bt. ZAINAL ABIDIN..

and i wont change my attitude but more matured and still learning about what life izit..

for those know me well, thank you for supporting me..and i'll remember that..

i love myself more than others..
&& i love my family and my bestmates eva..





emmm...
on the night b4 im turning 20..im hanging out with dida..i mean baring2 atas katil sambil bercerita..haha..thanks dida..i love u my adek!..=PP after she went back home..lotsa thing that made me think of it..i questioned myself....and i had made my decision..soo, lets time reveal it..on the day of 17th march 2009..huhu..went to college..and the best thing ever, that i saw model on my best day..but, im kinda not in the mood of celebration..what people said before is right..the more older u are, the mood for your celebration are getting down..hehe..kinda funny..but, siyesly..im not into it..sooo, went to hangout and celeb with the MJJ crew..thanx girls 4 da celebration..but sorry if my mood not into the celeb..im calling everyone that i like..haha..then, afta celeb, they all baling tepung ar..apew lg..haha..again..im not in the mood..but thanx!..haha..=PP







2 comments: