Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy birthday lil syz!

happy 19th bday Anisah!
(13.03.2009)



emmmm..this is my lil sister..not the real one..but i've been with her since I was in form 3 (2004) kowt..flashback jap..we met on our holiday at Beijing, China..hurmm..it had been a long time ago..but, i miss the moment..where we are not knowing each other well..but, after a long time, we kinda contact each other..means thru phone and internet especially..and till now..the relationship still remain the same..

to lil sis Anisah,
I love u soo much..thank you soo much cuz always be there for me..i'll appreciate every moment we share..eventhough we're not to often hangout together but u always be there for me..and i always be there 4 u dear..mish u soo much!..and sisters 4 eva..=PP

btw, hopefully u enjoy ur 19th birthday!..

love, sis meera zainal..xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment