Monday, April 13, 2009

result!result!

its sunday mornink!..=PP
kinda nervous to open the website of IIC..
emmm..what to do?
guess?
checking my result for this semester..
ok laa..not bad..and im happy coz my gpa increasing about 0.3++..
eventhough my cgpa changing a lil bit..hurmmm..
now im excited to increase my pointer till i end my study..yay!..
chaiyok2!..hehe..
btw, im want to thx to model and ally 4 being my inspiration in my subject this sem..
im gonna mishh u guyz and struggle myself without inspiration by both of u..



& the best part is..
in the evening went to cHiLLis, klcc..yeshhhhhh!..my favourite~
my mum belanja me..for my result that have been improved..best3..
then went to Wan's house [my grandma]..kinda miss her..
and went back home...watching tv..
FAIZAL TAHIR hawt glew!..*winx2*




No comments:

Post a Comment