Saturday, April 11, 2009

tensi2!

im happy, cOz mr. sHai want to bring me somewhere..*winx2*
he said that he wanna surprise me for my birthday present..
although it kinda late..but im ok with it..
hurmmm...he wanna secret it..but i think i know what the surprise it..haha
kinda funny~
but he make me happy 4 that day~
coz he remembered my birthday..


later on...
while im doing nothing..i'd received one sms..its kinda RUDE!..for me..it is RUDE!..then my feeling kinda turnover to sadness..how could she say that thing to me..without purposely..
and she had done a big..BIG...mistake..im not ur true fren?whatever--a few minutes later..i reply her sms..and she did 2..then, im not happy with the sms that she give to me..i didn't reply some more..coz I know..it is useless 2 discuss thru sms-ing..whatever it is..i dont mind what happen to u guys!..far away from me..its make me feel better..


and the sadness part is......
someOne had ruin my mood 4 tommorrow excitement of surprising date!
ahhhhhh!
hate it!
i hate u!
both of u!

No comments:

Post a Comment